Are You in Need of Steering & Suspension Services?
Reliable Auto Repair in Columbia, MO – Call Today
Your vehicle’s steering and suspension are responsible for ensuring
both comfort and performance. It is recommended that you get your steering
and suspension inspected every 50,000 miles, as road conditions can cause
the shocks, struts and springs to weaken. By staying on top of maintaining
your steering and suspension (which only requires minor costs), you will
be able to avoid more costly repairs.
In some situations, you might want to bring your car in sooner if you are
experiencing the following:
- A harsh or shaky ride
- Excessive bouncing
- A “crooked” steering wheel
- Stiff or noisy steering
- Excessive noise when driving over bumps
Uneven wearing on your tires can also pose as a sign that you need service.
You may also experience fluid leaks, shock damage, worn or broken mounts
or bushings, or your vehicle swaying, leaning, or nose diving at different
times while driving.
What Our Services Include
Our steering and suspension services include:
- Inspecting all shocks, struts, and springs for damage
- Replacing worn, damaged, or missing parts
- Making sure all parts are performing as intended
- Aligning your wheels
- Performing rear and front end suspension
- Repairing Struts, shocks, and leafs
- Replacing air springs and coil springs
- Other related services, such as steering repair and steering fluid flush services
Request your free repair estimate with us today!
You need to take your driver control, vehicle stability, and health of
your tires seriously. Your steering and suspension are intricate systems
that need to be handled by an expert. When you bring your car into our
Columbia, MO auto repair shop, you can have total peace of mind that we will get it back up and
running in optimal condition. Our steering and suspension services can
help you enjoy a smoother and safer ride as well as better gas economy.
For more information and to request your
free repair estimate
contact our team at Custom Complete Automotive
today by dialing (573) 990-8809 now!