St. Louis Brake Repair & Replacement
Maintaining the Safety of Your Vehicle
When you drive your car, you depend on your brake system to protect you and your fellow drivers. Your car's brake system is a complex and intricate machine requiring highly skilled mechanics to keep it working. At Custom Complete Automotive, we offer dependable brake services to ensure you experience smooth, safe driving at all times. We understand that it can be stressful to experience an issue with your brakes.
It is essential that you do not waste any time before hiring a professional to inspect your brakes. We have 40 years of experience in the industry and our St. Louis auto repair technicians work hard to provide you with the most professional and courteous service at all times.
- Our brake service may include inspecting and repairing the following parts:
- Disc brake pads
- Disc brake rotors
- Drum brakes
- Drum shoes
- Return springs
- Wheel cylinders
- Parking brake
- Hydraulic system
Signs Your Brakes Need Repairs
A car requires well-functioning, maintained brakes to ensure its safety. Your brakes can stop functioning at any time if they are not properly maintained, due to warped brake rotors or low brake fluid. At Custom Complete Automotive, we truly care about your safety and want to ensure you and your passengers are never in danger. Frequent inspections and maintenance are important and we can help you diagnose if something is wrong.
- A few signs that your brakes need to be repaired include:
- You hear grinding or squealing noises when braking.
- Your vehicle shakes when you apply pressure on the brakes.
- Your ABS light has turned on to indicate your brake fluid is low.
- Your car pulls to the side when braking.
- Your brakes are difficult to press down.
To make an appointment for brake inspection or repair services, call our St. Louis brake specialists today.