Brake Repair and Replacement in Columbia, MO
When should I have my brakes checked?
Brake maintenance is imperative as being able to stop quickly could end up saving your life and the lives of your passengers. It is recommended you get your brakes inspected every 12,000 miles or approximately once a year. It is important to know, however, that if you drive a lot in an urban setting, you will need to get your brakes serviced more often than if you live in a rural setting.
- It could be time to get your brakes serviced if:
- Your brake pedal presses farther to the floor than is normal
- You hear unusual noises (squealing or grinding) when you brake
- Your vehicle pulls to the right or left when you brake
- You experience jerky stops
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system warning light shows
- You have to pump your brakes for them to work
- Your steering wheel wiggles in your hands when coming to a stop
- You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels or engine compartment
How Our Columbia, MO Auto Repair Specialists Can Help
Our services include inspection of brake components, brake fluid exchange, brake rotor resurfacing, brake pad replacement, and more. At Custom Complete Automotive, our Columbia, MO auto repair experts can help ensure that your brake system works as efficiently and effectively as possible. Brake systems are extremely complex, from calipers and rotors to shoes and pads. Thankfully, our experienced team of technicians is familiar with the brake systems of all makes and models of vehicles. Additionally, we will also check to make sure that your tires are running at their best. We offer a wide range of tire repair services in the event that the issue is more than just your brakes.
We care about your safety and your financial situation and can help you find the right services to meet your driving needs. Don't deal with further damage and increased repair costs and jeopardize your safety by neglecting your braking system.
To request your free repair estimate, do not hesitate to contact our office headquarters at (573) 347-0600!