In Need of Electrical Auto Repairs in Columbia, MO?
The electrical system of your car includes the starter, alternator, and battery. Other electrical components to your vehicle include your antilock brakes, side mirrors, power seating, door locks, turn signals, windshield wipers, windows, defroster, and cruise control.
Schedule your appointment today. We also accept walk-ins.
How often should I get my electrical system checked?
You might need to have your electrical system checked out if your vehicle won’t start, your headlights dim, or your interior or dashboard lights aren’t as bright as they should be. At Custom Complete Automotive, we can diagnose your system and pinpoint any problems.
- As a general rule of thumb, you should follow these guidelines:
- You should have your battery checked at each oil change and consider replacement every three years. While most batteries last somewhere between three and five years, it is a good idea to remember that harsh temperatures can shorten this period to two or three years.
- You should have your alternator checked at each oil change.
- It’s a good idea to have your starter checked each spring.
- Your entire electrical system should be checked every two years.
Unbeatable Prices for Any Make, Model, or Repair – Call Today
While electrical systems vary depending on vehicle make, model, and age, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to work on any type of vehicle. While these repairs can be expensive, time consuming, and a hassle in other shops, we do everything we can to provide prompt and affordable services.
Our team is ASE and CCA certified. As a business we have over 40 years of experience and we offer a price match guarantee. A locally owned and family operated company, we take the time to listen to you, assess your needs, and provide you and your vehicle with the attention and care you deserve.
For more information about our electrical repair services, contact our office at (573) 347-0600 today!