St. Louis Auto AC Repair
Invest in Maintenance for Your Cooling System
Over time and after keeping you cool throughout many hot summers, the air conditioning system in your car can start to wear down. Regular maintenance is an excellent way to keep your automobile working smoothly and cooled to the ideal temperature. However, you may not always be able to catch a problem before it is too late. If you are in need of St. Louis air conditioning service and repair, our team at Custom Complete Automotive can help. With 40 years of experience under our belt, we know how to get to the bottom of any AC issue.
What Does AC Service Include?
At our auto repair shop, we believe in providing our customers with a clear expectation and upfront pricing. You will always get what you paid for and we will never pressure you to invest in more services than are necessary. Our goal is to keep your vehicle operating in its optimal condition.
- Our repair service may include repairing or replacing these parts:
- Expansion valve
Do I Need AC Repair Services?
If your AC has not broken down entirely, it can be difficult to know if it needs repairs. It is always best to know the signs to look out for so that you can have an expert St. Louis auto repair specialist take care of it before the problem worsens. Keeping up with your vehicle is the most effective way to keep your vehicle comfortable year round.
- A few examples of indications that your air conditioning system is having issues include:
- Air that smells like mildew or full of moisture
- Air that is consistently colder than desired
- Air won't cool down regardless of settings
- System blowing in dirty air from outside
- Defroster isn't working properly
- Air conditioner is blowing warm air
- Vents are not blowing any air
To receive a quote or to make an appointment, contact us now!