Columbia Tire Shop
New Tires, Quality Service, Great Prices!
When it comes to the safety, performance, and comfort of your car, perhaps no single part plays more of a role in all three combined than your tires. High-quality tires can help you maximize your comfort and fuel efficiency while keeping you safe in even the worst road conditions. When your tires grow old and wear out, come to Complete Custom Automotive to replace them with name-brand tires from some of the top companies in the world at great prices!
- We carry all major name brand tires, including:
- BF Goodrich
Complete Custom Automotive can help you repair and maintain your car, including offering high quality tire maintenance and installation services. With more than 40 years of experience, you can trust that our technicians will provide you with the highest quality labor and workmanship when installing your new tires. Our installation services include high quality mounting and balancing services to ensure a balanced, smooth ride without noise or vibration.
Let the professionals at Complete Custom Automotive install your new tires! Call us for a free consultation and price quote.
Do I Need New Tires?
How do you know if you need new tires? This is something you should be periodically watching for, as tires will eventually wear out the more you drive. In addition, the harder your driving style is on tires, and the less you maintain them, the more likely they will be to wear out faster.
- If you experience any of the following issues, it might be time to bring in your car for a new set of high-quality, name-brand tires:
- You hit something hard on the road and your car doesn’t feel right
- Excessive road noise or vibration
- Uneven wear
- Slow leaking or losing pressure
- Less than 1/16” inch of tread depth
- Exposed steel or tire structure
- Sidewall cracking or bubbling
If you need new tires, come to Complete Custom Automotive! Contact us today.